Document Storage Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to this Agreement.
- Term: The term of this Agreement shall commence from the time Will Services
Private Limited (the “Company”) receives a copy of the sealed envelope that contains
the Will and testament of the Customer either
- On receipt of the document through courier at our office,
- Physically handing it over to Company's representative,
- Customer physically delivering it to the authorized Planext Officer.
This Agreement is valid for a period of five (5) years from date of commencement
and automatically terminates unless the Customer renews it by paying the then existing
renewal fees. Company will continue to hold the Will for a period of sixty (60)
days after expiry of the subscription and then send it back to the Customer through
registered post or Courier at the last address stored/updated by the Customer with
- Charges: Rates and charges shall be as specified in Schedules annexed to
this Agreement. All rates and charges are inclusive of all taxes and are valid for
a period of 5 years. As the Company will incur cost for storing of Customers Documents,
all fees paid towards the services are not refundable.
- Process; Authorization and / Customer Instructions: The Company on the signing
of this Agreement and deposit of the Will in a prescribed manner shall secure the
same with a service provider who shall safely store it in their document storage
facility. . The same documents will be released when -
- the Customer requests for the document or
- On expiry of this Agreement or
- Upon production of Death Certificate of the Customer, issued by the relevant government
entity, by atleast one for the person, whose names are stored/updated with the Company
by the Customer for retrieving the Will. Authority granted to any persons on standard
authorization forms shall constitute Customer’s representation that the identified
persons have full authority to for, retrieval of, Customer’s. Such orders may be
given in writing. If through email the same shall be email@example.com.
- Any court order the production of the document under the law of the land
- Operational Procedures: Customer shall comply with the Company’s operational
requirements, as modified from time to time, regarding, delivery/pick-up volumes,
security, access and similar matters. Customer acknowledges that certain requests
that exceed twenty(20) pages may require the Company to incur additional costs,
which Customer will pay at the rates decided by the Company , provided that the
Company shall have advised Customer thereof in advance.
- Governmental Orders: The Company may share your information as may be required
to be reported to Governmental or its instrumentalities or enforcing agencies on
a regular or need basis. However utmost care will be taken that the same is done
after proper and complete verification. Information may also be shared with investigating
agency in case of any fraud or any other criminal activity being reported on the
Website. The Company will comply with any court order related to the Documents and
notify the Customer of the same.
- Confidentiality: The Company shall not obtain any rights of any sort in or
to the Confidential Information of Customer disclosed hereunder. The Company shall
use the same degree of care to safeguard Confidential Information as it utilizes
to safeguard its own confidential information, but in no case less than reasonable
- Liability in Event of Loss of Documents: The Company shall not be liable
for any loss or destruction of, or damage to, Documents, however caused, unless
such loss or damage resulted from the failure by the Company to exercise such care
as a reasonably careful person would exercise under like circumstances; the Company
is not liable for loss or damage which could not have been avoided by the exercise
of such care. If liable, the amount of the Company’s damages is limited to the extent
of the payment received under this Agreement .Documents.
- No Consequential Damages, etc.: In no event shall the company be liable for
any consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, regardless of whether
an action is brought in tort, contract or any other theory.
- Destruction of Documents Customer acknowledges that Company will send the Customer
the physical copy of the Document
- on ordering the same, or
- upon expiry of the term of this Agreement and not renewed or
- for any other condition as provided in this Agreement, and on an event where the
Documents were returned to the Company by the Courier/ Postal agency, because the
Customers address was not found or was an incorrect address, (Customers address
will be the address as updated by Customer with the Company), Company will continue
to hold the document for a period of one (1) year from the return date, and during
that period try to contact the Customer/beneficiary/executor through phone and email,
after which Company reserves the right to dispose them to safeguard the Customers
- Notice of Claims: Claims by Customer must be presented to the Company in
writing within a reasonable time, and in no event longer than sixty (60) days after
delivery or return of the Documents to Customer or sixty (60) days after Customer
is notified by the Company that loss, damage or destruction to part or all of the
Documents has occurred.
- Notice of Loss: When Documents have been lost, damaged or destroyed, notice
thereof may be given by Company by mailing a certified letter (return receipt requested)
to Customer. In the event notice of loss, damage or destruction is given by certified
letter as mentioned above, the time limitation for presentation of a claim and commencement
of action begins on the date of Customer’s receipt of such notice.
- Ownership Warranty: Customer warrants that it is the owner or legal custodian
of the Documents and has full authority to store the Documents and direct their
disposition in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Customer shall reimburse
the Company for any expenses reasonably incurred by the Company (including reasonable
legal fees) by reason of the Company’s compliance with the instructions of Customer
in the event of a dispute concerning the ownership, custody or disposition of Documents
stored by Customer with the Company.
- Restrictions on Stored Material: This Agreement will apply to the storage
of paper Documents only and will not apply to any other type storage items; If the
Company decides to allow to store any other items, then there will be a separate
Agreement to that context.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement binds the successors and permitted assigns
of the respective parties and cannot be changed orally. This agreement shall be
modified only by an instrument is writing duly executed by both the parties. This
agreement along with the Fee Schedule, if any, is the entire agreement and expresses
the complete, exclusive and final understanding of the parties with regard to the
service provided herein and may not be altered, amended or modified without the
written consent of the Company.
- Notice: All notices, instructions, consents and approvals shall be in writing
and signed, as the case may be, by the Customer or by an authorized representative
of the Company and shall be sent to the other Party at the address set out in this
Agreement. Notices may be sent by hand, by registered post. Correctly addressed
notices sent by hand, shall be deemed to have been delivered at the time of delivery,
notice sent by registered post shall be deemed to have been delivered 72 hours after
- Third Party Beneficiaries: Except as specifically set forth or referred to
herein, nothing contained or implied herein is intended or shall be construed to
convey any right upon any person or entity other than the Company & Customer.
- Severability: Each provision of the Agreement shall be considered severable
such that if any one provision of clause conflicts with existing or future applicable
law, or may not be given full effect because of such law, this shall not affect
any other provision of the Agreement that can be given effect without the conflicting
provision of clause.
- Principal to Principal Agreement: this Agreement is on principal to principal
basis and does not create and shall not deemed to create any employer-employee or
principal-agent relationship between the Company and Customer and/or its employees,
agents and representatives.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: The parties hereto expressly agree and understand
that, this agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws
prevailing in India for the time being in force and all enactments thereof and for
all purposes the Courts in Bangalore i alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction over
all disputes or differences or claims arising out of this agreement.
- Termination: Either may terminate this agreement for any breach under this
agreement by giving 60 days written notice.
- Force Majeure: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained,
neither party shall be liable or responsible for the failure or delay in the performance
of its obligations hereunder, if it is prevented from discharging its obligations
hereunder due to any cause arising out of or related to any Act of God or Act of
State, War, Riots, Civil Commotion, Terrorism, Strikes, Lockouts, Fire, Floods or
any order of any Governmental, Semi-Governmental or Local Authority or any similar
Storage and Custodial Service
Will Legal Services Pvt. Ltd (, “The Company”) has laid down this Refund & Cancellation
Policy in order to allow cancellation of the existing services as provided in the
Planext website (which includes ‘Will making’, ‘Assistance for registration of Will’,
‘custodian service’, ‘fulfillment service’ and for other services that may be offered
from time to time) and requests for refund post registration in the Planext website.
The Company reserves the right to accept a new registration on its website (http://planext.co.in),
and allow cancellation of service(s) purchased and may offer a refund for one or
more of the services, the registrant may have signed up for.
available at Planext website (http://planext.co.in)
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries related to this
cancellation & refund policy.